General SPSS FAQ
- Where to download SPSS? For thoose who search for SPSS software copy.
- Why not to use for statistical analysis Excel only? SPSS versus Excel. Why the decision to use Excel for statistical analysis is usually wrong decision?
- What is SPSS? What is SPSS (company and software)?
- Where can I find the formula used by SPSS to calculate statistics XYZ? Sources to locate formulae SPSS used to calculate certain statistics. You'll need Algorithms documentation.
- Why is my *.spo file so huge?? Way to make spo file smaller with the special utility for defragmentation.
- How many variables and cases can SPSS for Windows handle? Information on theoretical limits of SPSS to operate numbers of variables and cases. In practice, they are limitless.
- What does SPSS stands for? Some info on what historically SPSS meant and what does it mean now
- How do I transfer data to/ from SPSS and … What ways user has to import and export data between SPSS and other data applications
- I need to reference SPSS in an article I am writing, how should I do that? How to reference you copy of SPSS you use in book, paper, etc.
- How can I show, in the table, categories which have *not* been selected by respondents? Options to show in SPSS tables categories with zero frequencies
Navigate from here