Timesaving and problem-preventing tips
- Keep the Log! Tip on keeping log of syntax commands in SPSS output.
- Which type of Output Window should I use? Advice on which output window to use.
- Safeguard the initial data file! Simple tip to prevent your original data from undesired changes
- Syntax 1, syntax 2, syntax 3, … Simple tip to name your syntax file with version number, to make it clear and safe
- My Syntax Window toolbar Timesaving feature for quick access to most oftenly used components - customized toolbar
- Changing data folder each month? How to avoid correction of entire syntax files when data folder changes. Use macro to define path.