- Define Paths to Files by Macro This will save you a lot of time when you use many absolute paths in your syntax. Just define Macro which will handle path!
- Execute Macro for Each Distinct Value of a Variable This is to automate running certain peace of code for each subgroup defined by a variable value.
- Macro to Run Syntax with Empty Dataset Macros autogenerates dummy data to make possible running some commands which are not using data but cannot be executed without data
- Print Message in Output Window
- Macro to Run Code on Subsets of File
- Run Macro with Different Sets of Parameters, Stored as Data Easily generate macro calls with different sets of parameters|arguments. Parameters are keeped in data.
- Run Macro with Different Sets of Parameters (example 2) How to run separate macro for every param stored file parameters.
- Quote String on the Fly This simple macro making quotes around value you passed. Then you can use it in commands requiring quotes around the text.