How to get help from SPSS community
Resources, informal rules and netiquette
- How to ask data transformation or automation questions Some rules on what you better tell when asking help on data transformation issues. Don't forget to give a data example, and explain reasons on doing the transformations
- How come nobody answered my question? How to rethink your question if nobody from community answered it. Try to reformulate.
- Netiquette Basics of etiquette in communicating with SPSS community on the Web
- Somebody posted a macro but I do not know how to use it Short HOW TO will help you to use SPSS macro if you see it for the first time.
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the SPSSX-L mailing list? Instructions on how to correctly subscribe, post, or unsubscribe to SPSSX-List Community
- Where are the archives of the SPSSX-L list and of the SPSS newsgroup? Several ways to get archives of SPSSX-List and SPSS Google group. Web-based and mail-based.
- Where can I find help on my SPSS problem? Several ways to get help on SPSS: SPSS help system, documentation, forums, official tech support, this site.
- What does DATA LIST LIST /a b c mean? The DATA LIST command used often to input sample data to SPSS in order to demonstrate how certain solution works. Here is how to use it.